"Trouble Connecting"... Message with 2002 OS

August 9, 2004 12:01:52 PM

Can anyone tell me why I am constantly getting this
message when using my IPAQ 3950 running 2002?

"Trouble Connecting - Unable to connect with current
settings. To change your connection settings tap
settings" and then there is an OK and a Settings button.

The problem just started recently (presumably my PPC is
trying to connect to some application on the net on a
routing basis but I can't figure out what or how?

This constant prompt is not only annoying but pops up and
drains my battery when I'm not around.

Help please!

Thanks,
Jon
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 3:57:46 AM

My iPAQ 3635 has been working up til yesterday, when it started doing
exactly what you described below. Did you ever get a response to your
inquiry? When I tap "settings", it takes me to the "settings" screen
that has 3 connection selections, internet settings, work settings,
and network card settings. I am not really sure which I should be
changing.

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 08:01:52 -0700, "Jon"