Can't Find Shared Files?

I know this must seem like a dumb question, but I simply can't find them
anywhere. Here is my setup:

Desktop hooked up directly to broadband through wireless Linksys router.
Laptop hooked up wirelessly to broadband through wireless Linksys router.

I shared a folder of music on the Desktop, and I have no idea where to find
it on the laptop. I looked in Shared Documents, and the only thing there is
shared music and pictures. I looked in My Network Connections and nothing but
a icon to try MSN for free...

I just did the network connection setup thing to "include" sharing within
the network, but still, nothing? What's wrong, or where can I find these
shared files.

Patrick

In article <24447EFA-D85E-4A00-B5BC-CA6403BD7B5E@microsoft.com>,
"IGGY4MAYOR" <IGGY4MAYOR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>I know this must seem like a dumb question, but I simply can't find them
>anywhere. Here is my setup:
>
>Desktop hooked up directly to broadband through wireless Linksys router.
>Laptop hooked up wirelessly to broadband through wireless Linksys router.
>
>I shared a folder of music on the Desktop, and I have no idea where to find
>it on the laptop. I looked in Shared Documents, and the only thing there is
>shared music and pictures. I looked in My Network Connections and nothing but
>a icon to try MSN for free...
>
>I just did the network connection setup thing to "include" sharing within
>the network, but still, nothing? What's wrong, or where can I find these
>shared files.
>
>Patrick

Look in My Network Places. If it doesn't appear, click "Add a network
place" and follow the prompts.
--
Best Wishes,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com