heat

use a fan their cheap and saves a nasty blow out laterit depends on what
your pumping the pc for?
but get a fan even out of a dead unit else ware

aj
3 answers Last reply
More about heat

    "A Jaques" <ajac6196@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    > use a fan their cheap and saves a nasty blow out laterit depends on what
    > your pumping the pc for?
    > but get a fan even out of a dead unit else ware
    >
    > aj

    Who are you talking to?

    In article <foxec.209$c%3.15@okepread02>,
    bob_acord@hotmail.com says...

    > "A Jaques" <ajac6196@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    > > use a fan their cheap and saves a nasty blow out laterit depends on what
    > > your pumping the pc for?
    > > but get a fan even out of a dead unit else ware
    > >
    > > aj
    > >

    > Who are you talking to?

    Darned if we know... his posts don't include a posting
    agent header, so I'm not sure what sort of broken
    newsreader he's using. Maybe Big Pond ISP has some sort
    of horrid web interface to the newsgroups?

    Toshi1873 wrote:

    > Darned if we know... his posts don't include a posting
    > agent header,

    X-Newsreader:Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    X-MimeOLE:Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165

    Looks like OE to me...