heat

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
April 12, 2004 6:26:04 AM

use a fan their cheap and saves a nasty blow out laterit depends on what
your pumping the pc for?
but get a fan even out of a dead unit else ware

aj

More about : heat

April 12, 2004 1:07:17 PM

"A Jaques" <ajac6196@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> use a fan their cheap and saves a nasty blow out laterit depends on what
> your pumping the pc for?
> but get a fan even out of a dead unit else ware
>
> aj

Who are you talking to?
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
April 13, 2004 3:02:00 AM

In article <foxec.209$c%3.15@okepread02>,
bob_acord@hotmail.com says...

> "A Jaques" <ajac6196@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > use a fan their cheap and saves a nasty blow out laterit depends on what
> > your pumping the pc for?
> > but get a fan even out of a dead unit else ware
> >
> > aj
> >

> Who are you talking to?

Darned if we know... his posts don't include a posting
agent header, so I'm not sure what sort of broken
newsreader he's using. Maybe Big Pond ISP has some sort
of horrid web interface to the newsgroups?
April 14, 2004 5:08:56 AM

Toshi1873 wrote:

> Darned if we know... his posts don't include a posting
> agent header,

X-Newsreader:Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
X-MimeOLE:p roduced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165

Looks like OE to me...