Adobe Reader

August 9, 2004 3:38:19 PM

Hi all

When I had Microsoft Pocket PC 2002 Software, I could download *.pdf
files, and my PC would
convert them to use by my Dell AximX5.

However, I try to do this now, having upgraded to Microsoft Pocket PC
2003, and it tells me that
these files are unreadable by my Pocket Device. This only happens with
Adobe Reader files....Microsoft
Reader is fine.

Anyone able to help me?

Ginny Gilmore

More about : adobe reader

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 3:38:20 PM

Well, have you installed the Adobe Reader for the PocketPC on your PocketPC?

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readerforppc.html

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Ginny Gilmore" <ginnyg@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:eza8kbifEHA.3412@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Hi all
>
> When I had Microsoft Pocket PC 2002 Software, I could download *.pdf
> files, and my PC would
> convert them to use by my Dell AximX5.
>
> However, I try to do this now, having upgraded to Microsoft Pocket PC
> 2003, and it tells me that
> these files are unreadable by my Pocket Device. This only happens with
> Adobe Reader files....Microsoft
> Reader is fine.
>
> Anyone able to help me?
>
> Ginny Gilmore

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 10:23:06 PM

Incidentally, assuming you upgraded the Dell X5 you mentioned from 2002 to
2003 with the Dell upgrade CD, your Dell was completely wiped, including
Acrobat Reader if you had installed that before.

--
Sven, MS-MVP Mobile Devices
news:o 4B1olifEHA.2468@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

!