I need a HDD fan for a 3.5 in bay

I am looking for a fan (or dual fan) that is like the ones for cooling hard
drives that fit into a 5 1/4 in front bay...except I need one that fits into
a 3.5 in bay, so it will blow on the internal HDD cage that is behind the
opening. I see lots of them to fit into a 5 1/4 in front bay, but I have not
seen smaller ones to fit into a floppy bay. Maybe they do not make them
this size because the smaller bay is normally used for a floppy or zip
drive?

I have seen that in a catalog from www.cyberguys.com. It is a single fan in
a cage 5.25 x 3.5 so it will fit in either bay. I don't have the catalog in
front of me, but I will post back with the part number. I don't see it on
their web site, so it may not be available any more.

Sorry it took a while to get back. I had to look for my catalog.

P/N 161 0404 Universal mount drive bay fan $ 8.95 ea.