Full name for "sailormn.zip"??

Last response: in Video Games
August 25, 2005 4:11:56 AM

Greetings,

I have a Sailor Moon game in my roms directory. It's "sailormn.zip". There's
nothing listed under "Sailor" on the MAME32 GUI window. What should I be
loking for??

Thanks,
Bill N.
New York

More about : full sailormn zip

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 3:35:37 AM

"The Colonel" wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have a Sailor Moon game in my roms directory. It's "sailormn.zip". There's
> nothing listed under "Sailor" on the MAME32 GUI window. What should I be
> loking for??
>
> Thanks,
> Bill N.
> New York

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon:
(http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/sailormn)

Add this to your FireFox search engines for easy MAWS searching:
http://tinyurl.com/89k32

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

warehoused@plantocracy.squameousa.gov
shammer@isletb.mp
subverse@impoverishment.hyperditoneq.net
matzo@lymphoglandulat.net
adda@siderotechnya.gov
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 3:35:38 AM

Thanks! It's a great game. Runs nice and silky smooth.
"Deadly_Dad" <XXXspamtrap007@gmail.comXXX> wrote in message
news:D BsPe.310516$s54.162888@pd7tw2no...
> "The Colonel" wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I have a Sailor Moon game in my roms directory. It's "sailormn.zip".
>> There's nothing listed under "Sailor" on the MAME32 GUI window. What
>> should I be loking for??
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bill N.
>> New York
>
> Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon:
> (http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/sailormn)
>
> Add this to your FireFox search engines for easy MAWS searching:
> http://tinyurl.com/89k32
>
> --
> Thnik about it!
> Deadly_Dad
>
> warehoused@plantocracy.squameousa.gov
> shammer@isletb.mp
> subverse@impoverishment.hyperditoneq.net
> matzo@lymphoglandulat.net
> adda@siderotechnya.gov
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 4:54:22 AM

"The Colonel" wrote:
> "Deadly_Dad" <XXXspamtrap007@gmail.comXXX> wrote in message
> news:D BsPe.310516$s54.162888@pd7tw2no...
>
>>"The Colonel" wrote:
>>
>>>Greetings,
>>>
>>>I have a Sailor Moon game in my roms directory. It's "sailormn.zip".
>>>There's nothing listed under "Sailor" on the MAME32 GUI window. What
>>>should I be loking for??
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>Bill N.
>>>New York
>>
>>Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon:
>>(http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/sailormn)
>>
>>Add this to your FireFox search engines for easy MAWS searching:
>>http://tinyurl.com/89k32
>>
> Thanks! It's a great game. Runs nice and silky smooth.

No problem. Glad to help.

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad