Full name for "sailormn.zip"??

Greetings,

I have a Sailor Moon game in my roms directory. It's "sailormn.zip". There's
nothing listed under "Sailor" on the MAME32 GUI window. What should I be
loking for??

Thanks,
Bill N.
New York
3 answers Last reply
More about full sailormn

    "The Colonel" wrote:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > I have a Sailor Moon game in my roms directory. It's "sailormn.zip". There's
    > nothing listed under "Sailor" on the MAME32 GUI window. What should I be
    > loking for??
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bill N.
    > New York

    Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon:
    (http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/sailormn)

    Add this to your FireFox search engines for easy MAWS searching:
    http://tinyurl.com/89k32

    --
    Thnik about it!
    Deadly_Dad

    warehoused@plantocracy.squameousa.gov
    shammer@isletb.mp
    subverse@impoverishment.hyperditoneq.net
    matzo@lymphoglandulat.net
    adda@siderotechnya.gov

    Thanks! It's a great game. Runs nice and silky smooth.

    "The Colonel" wrote:
    > "Deadly_Dad" <XXXspamtrap007@gmail.comXXX> wrote in message
    >
    >>"The Colonel" wrote:
    >>
    >>>Greetings,
    >>>
    >>>I have a Sailor Moon game in my roms directory. It's "sailormn.zip".
    >>>There's nothing listed under "Sailor" on the MAME32 GUI window. What
    >>>should I be loking for??
    >>>
    >>>Thanks,
    >>>Bill N.
    >>>New York
    >>
    >>Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon:
    >>(http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/sailormn)
    >>
    >>Add this to your FireFox search engines for easy MAWS searching:
    >>http://tinyurl.com/89k32
    >>
    > Thanks! It's a great game. Runs nice and silky smooth.

    No problem. Glad to help.

    --
    Thnik about it!
    Deadly_Dad