using an Mini-ITX Power supply with an ATX Mainboard

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
a b ) Power supply
April 16, 2004 3:15:23 AM

Hi,

I have an AMD K6/2 Mainboard and try to connect it to an Mini-ITX Power
Supply having 150W

When I start the Computer it powers up but turns off 3 sec after start.

Can someone tell me why? Or is it not possible to connect the ITX
Power-supplay to an normal ATX Mainboard.

Thanks

Steve
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b ) Power supply
April 16, 2004 3:15:24 AM

You cannot mix ITX and ATX form factors.

--
DaveW

!