Are there any yet that have a response time of 16ms?

martin

eljay wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:58:52 GMT, "Wooducoodu"
> <wooducoodu@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Are there any yet that have a response time of 16ms?
>>

> How about 12ms?
> http://www6.tomshardware.com/display/20040413/index.html
>
> :)
>
> and here are your 16ms ones:
> http://www6.tomshardware.com/display/20040326/index.html
>
> Enjoy!
>
> el

El,

None of the 19" and above monitors in these reviews have a response time
below 20ms...

Sharp makes a nice 19" with 16ms response time. I can't remember the model
number but costco.com sells it.

--Dan

"Wooducoodu" <wooducoodu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Are there any yet that have a response time of 16ms?

eLJay

Distinguished
May 13, 2003

Ah, I guess I jumped the gun on that one.

My bad.

Wooducoodu wrote:

>Are there any yet that have a response time of 16ms?

Planar claims 15 ms (Ton), 10ms (Toff) response time for their
PL201M (20.1") display.

I don't know how to interpret "Ton" and "Toff". The "on" and "off"
part seems obvious, but I'm not sure what the relative significance of
the two figures is.

R,
Tom Q.

i'm pretty sure that one is just a way of making 25ms (15+10) sound better
than it is.

In article <ccWfc.52056$ds6.42726@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com>,
"dg" <dan_gus@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Sharp makes a nice 19" with 16ms response time. I can't remember the model
> number but costco.com sells it.
>
> --Dan

It's called the LL-191A. There's a review of it at
http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=2055.