19" or 20" LCD Monitors

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

Are there any yet that have a response time of 16ms?
7 answers Last reply
More about monitors
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:58:52 GMT, "Wooducoodu"
    <wooducoodu@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Are there any yet that have a response time of 16ms?
    >

    How about 12ms?
    http://www6.tomshardware.com/display/20040413/index.html

    :)

    and here are your 16ms ones:
    http://www6.tomshardware.com/display/20040326/index.html

    Enjoy!

    el
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

    eljay wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:58:52 GMT, "Wooducoodu"
    > <wooducoodu@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Are there any yet that have a response time of 16ms?
    >>
    >
    > How about 12ms?
    > http://www6.tomshardware.com/display/20040413/index.html
    >
    > :)
    >
    > and here are your 16ms ones:
    > http://www6.tomshardware.com/display/20040326/index.html
    >
    > Enjoy!
    >
    > el

    El,

    None of the 19" and above monitors in these reviews have a response time
    below 20ms...
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

    Sharp makes a nice 19" with 16ms response time. I can't remember the model
    number but costco.com sells it.

    --Dan

    "Wooducoodu" <wooducoodu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:w7Ofc.123$zG5.15@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com...
    > Are there any yet that have a response time of 16ms?
    >
    >
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

    Ah, I guess I jumped the gun on that one.

    My bad.

    >
    >El,
    >
    >None of the 19" and above monitors in these reviews have a response time
    >below 20ms...
    >
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

    Wooducoodu wrote:

    >Are there any yet that have a response time of 16ms?

    Planar claims 15 ms (Ton), 10ms (Toff) response time for their
    PL201M (20.1") display.

    I don't know how to interpret "Ton" and "Toff". The "on" and "off"
    part seems obvious, but I'm not sure what the relative significance of
    the two figures is.

    R,
    Tom Q.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

    i'm pretty sure that one is just a way of making 25ms (15+10) sound better
    than it is.

    "Tom Quackenbush" <tquacken@kingcon.com> wrote in message
    news:p74180dqo53mhksog0ua620nk4ha7qd62k@4ax.com...
    > Wooducoodu wrote:
    >
    > >Are there any yet that have a response time of 16ms?
    >
    > Planar claims 15 ms (Ton), 10ms (Toff) response time for their
    > PL201M (20.1") display.
    >
    > I don't know how to interpret "Ton" and "Toff". The "on" and "off"
    > part seems obvious, but I'm not sure what the relative significance of
    > the two figures is.
    >
    > R,
    > Tom Q.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

    In article <ccWfc.52056$ds6.42726@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com>,
    "dg" <dan_gus@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Sharp makes a nice 19" with 16ms response time. I can't remember the model
    > number but costco.com sells it.
    >
    > --Dan


    It's called the LL-191A. There's a review of it at
    http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=2055.


    > "Wooducoodu" <wooducoodu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:w7Ofc.123$zG5.15@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com...
    > > Are there any yet that have a response time of 16ms?
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Hardware LCD Monitors Systems