Any redundant power supplies that fit in normal PC case?

I wonder if anybody makes redundant power supplies that will fit in a normal
case. It seems like they probably don't, as the space used for one 450W
supply would have to hold 2 450W supplies which is probably not an easy
trick. Any tips appreaciated!

Thanks,
--Dan

No.

--
DaveW

"dg" <dan_gus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I wonder if anybody makes redundant power supplies that will fit in a
normal
> case. It seems like they probably don't, as the space used for one 450W
> supply would have to hold 2 450W supplies which is probably not an easy
> trick. Any tips appreaciated!
>
> Thanks,
> --Dan

There are lots. But you will pay through the nose, I'd say > $150 at the
least. And more than likely they will be noisy as hell. Avoid.

dg wrote:

> I wonder if anybody makes redundant power supplies that will fit in a
> normal case. It seems like they probably don't, as the space used
> for one 450W supply would have to hold 2 450W supplies which is
> probably not an easy trick. Any tips appreaciated!
>
> Thanks, --Dan

TRENDING THREADS