Any redundant power supplies that fit in normal PC case?

I wonder if anybody makes redundant power supplies that will fit in a normal
case. It seems like they probably don't, as the space used for one 450W
supply would have to hold 2 450W supplies which is probably not an easy
trick. Any tips appreaciated!

Thanks,
--Dan
2 answers Last reply
More about redundant power supplies normal case

    No.

    --
    DaveW

    "dg" <dan_gus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I wonder if anybody makes redundant power supplies that will fit in a
    normal
    > case. It seems like they probably don't, as the space used for one 450W
    > supply would have to hold 2 450W supplies which is probably not an easy
    > trick. Any tips appreaciated!
    >
    > Thanks,
    > --Dan

    There are lots. But you will pay through the nose, I'd say > $150 at the
    least. And more than likely they will be noisy as hell. Avoid.

    dg wrote:

    > I wonder if anybody makes redundant power supplies that will fit in a
    > normal case. It seems like they probably don't, as the space used
    > for one 450W supply would have to hold 2 450W supplies which is
    > probably not an easy trick. Any tips appreaciated!
    >
    > Thanks, --Dan

Homebuilt Power Supplies Cases Systems