Any redundant power supplies that fit in normal PC case?

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
a b ) Power supply
April 17, 2004 12:06:27 AM

I wonder if anybody makes redundant power supplies that will fit in a normal
case. It seems like they probably don't, as the space used for one 450W
supply would have to hold 2 450W supplies which is probably not an easy
trick. Any tips appreaciated!

Thanks,
--Dan
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b ) Power supply
April 17, 2004 2:55:20 AM

No.

--
DaveW

"dg" <dan_gus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I wonder if anybody makes redundant power supplies that will fit in a
normal
> case. It seems like they probably don't, as the space used for one 450W
> supply would have to hold 2 450W supplies which is probably not an easy
> trick. Any tips appreaciated!
>
> Thanks,
> --Dan

Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b ) Power supply
April 19, 2004 1:41:25 AM

There are lots. But you will pay through the nose, I'd say > $150 at the
least. And more than likely they will be noisy as hell. Avoid.

!