0.99u4 recalled .... :)

MaddMaxx2000

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2005

from www.mamedev.com
MAME 0.99u4 removal
I have removed the 0.99u4 update due to a request from Arika. The next
update (u5) will be a diff from 0.99u3. If you already patched your source
to u4, you will need to either reverse the patch (patch -R <099u4.diff)
before applying u5, or else start from scratch with the 0.99 sources and
reapply the patches from there.

MaddMaxx2000 wrote:
> from www.mamedev.com
> MAME 0.99u4 removal
> I have removed the 0.99u4 update due to a request from Arika. The next
> update (u5) will be a diff from 0.99u3. If you already patched your
> source to u4, you will need to either reverse the patch (patch -R
> <099u4.diff) before applying u5, or else start from scratch with the
> 0.99 sources and reapply the patches from there.

Why?

Mike

Splendid

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:41:26 GMT, Paul Dunn wrote:

> Why?

If it's Arika who made a fuss, then I'm willing to bet it's because of
"Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2", added in u4, released in 2000.
Guess they think it's still taking them money. Annoying, but there's
precious little the devs can do.

M.

Paul Dunn wrote:
> MaddMaxx2000 wrote:
>
>>from www.mamedev.com
>>MAME 0.99u4 removal
>>I have removed the 0.99u4 update

SNIP

> Why?

Its a Private release. ;)

--
FSogol

.... after inserting a credit, MaddMaxx2000 <MadMax2k@Nowhere.com> leaned
forward and saw...
>from www.mamedev.com
>MAME 0.99u4 removal

Sounds like u5's slightly broken, too.

(/me hijacks a thread)
--
"And paradise shines so bright.
Lead me a dance of veil

'Dungeon' Dave wrote:
> .... after inserting a credit, MaddMaxx2000 <MadMax2k@Nowhere.com>
> leaned forward and saw...
>
>> from www.mamedev.com
>> MAME 0.99u4 removal
>

> Sounds like u5's slightly broken, too.
>
> (/me hijacks a thread)

I think that I will just wait for version 1.00 to come out. <G>

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

fontlet@longshoreman.quickthornm.net
monophthongization@Brevicipitidael.com
Leptotrichia@Knute.demiurgeoust.net
Cossidae@centrosome.appositec.org
Diodon@spermoblasticq.edu

Deadly_Dad thought about it a bit, then said...
> 'Dungeon' Dave wrote:
> > .... after inserting a credit, MaddMaxx2000 <MadMax2k@Nowhere.com>
> > leaned forward and saw...
> >
> >> from www.mamedev.com
> >> MAME 0.99u4 removal
> >

> > Sounds like u5's slightly broken, too.
> >
> > (/me hijacks a thread)
>
> I think that I will just wait for version 1.00 to come out. <G>

Let's not start that up again!

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews