What kind of memory do I have?

I had a system built for me that states I have DDR 3200, 400 mhs. I
know I have two dimms of 512 each and that device manager confirms the
amount of memory.

I don't know the brand - is there a way to find out without actually
removing the dimms?

TIA

Louise
3 answers Last reply
More about what kind memory have

    "Louise" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > I had a system built for me that states I have DDR 3200, 400 mhs. I
    > know I have two dimms of 512 each and that device manager confirms the
    > amount of memory.
    >
    > I don't know the brand - is there a way to find out without actually
    > removing the dimms?

    Maybe. Download CPU-Z from http://www.cpuid.com.

    -- Bob Day
    http://bobday.vze.com

    "Bob Day" <xxxxxxx@yyyyyyy.com> wrote in message

    > "Louise" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > > I had a system built for me that states I have DDR 3200, 400 mhs. I
    > > know I have two dimms of 512 each and that device manager confirms the
    > > amount of memory.
    > >
    > > I don't know the brand - is there a way to find out without actually
    > > removing the dimms?
    >
    > Maybe. Download CPU-Z from http://www.cpuid.com.
    >
    > -- Bob Day
    > http://bobday.vze.com

    Or EVEREST from http://www.lavalys.com/index.php?page=product&view=1&subpage=5

    -- Bob Day

    If you get Aida32 it will tell you all you want to know about your memory,
    the web page is closed but do a google and you'll find it.

    doughnut

    "Bob Day" <xxxxxxx@yyyyyyy.com> wrote in message

    > "Louise" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > > I had a system built for me that states I have DDR 3200, 400 mhs. I
    > > know I have two dimms of 512 each and that device manager confirms the
    > > amount of memory.
    > >
    > > I don't know the brand - is there a way to find out without actually
    > > removing the dimms?
    >
    > Maybe. Download CPU-Z from http://www.cpuid.com.
    >
    > -- Bob Day
    > http://bobday.vze.com