a good free mame chd rom site? or channel?

anyone know a free mame chd website or a irc channel that has all the chd
roms ?.

or single file torrent's of each game.?
2 answers Last reply
More about good free mame site channel

    bobby eads wrote:
    > anyone know a free mame chd website or a irc channel that has all the chd
    > roms ?.
    >
    > or single file torrent's of each game.?

    www.pleasure-dome.org.uk.

    This site expects you to SHARE your bandwidth though (which is fair),
    any leeching or raping of the torrent will result in a ban. I am not a
    site admin, just a user, giving you a friendly warning.

    --
    MCR
    MAME(tm) - History In The Making

    MCR wrote:
    > bobby eads wrote:
    >
    >> anyone know a free mame chd website or a irc channel that has all the
    >> chd roms ?.
    >>
    >> or single file torrent's of each game.?
    >>

    > www.pleasure-dome.org.uk.
    >
    > This site expects you to SHARE your bandwidth though (which is fair),
    > any leeching or raping of the torrent will result in a ban. I am not a
    > site admin, just a user, giving you a friendly warning.

    you dont want to end up on the shitlist... believe me... if you get
    shitlisted on the chd tracker, there is no redemption

Games Rom Video Games