a good free mame chd rom site? or channel?

anyone know a free mame chd website or a irc channel that has all the chd
roms ?.

or single file torrent's of each game.?

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

bobby eads wrote:
> anyone know a free mame chd website or a irc channel that has all the chd
> roms ?.
>
> or single file torrent's of each game.?

www.pleasure-dome.org.uk.

This site expects you to SHARE your bandwidth though (which is fair),
any leeching or raping of the torrent will result in a ban. I am not a
site admin, just a user, giving you a friendly warning.

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making

MCR wrote:
> bobby eads wrote:
>
>> anyone know a free mame chd website or a irc channel that has all the
>> chd roms ?.
>>
>> or single file torrent's of each game.?
>>

> www.pleasure-dome.org.uk.
>
> This site expects you to SHARE your bandwidth though (which is fair),
> any leeching or raping of the torrent will result in a ban. I am not a
> site admin, just a user, giving you a friendly warning.

you dont want to end up on the shitlist... believe me... if you get
shitlisted on the chd tracker, there is no redemption