Feature Request: improved Go To Today button in Calendar

August 9, 2004 7:38:58 PM

Wouldn't it be nice that when you click/tap the "Go to Today" button
in your Calendar, not only it would take you to today's date but also
take you to the current time? Make sense right? I'm showing my half
hour slot I have to make additional taps to go to what I need to do
right now. Yes, seems like I can get that from the Today window but I
took off the Calendar plugin to put more plugins there.
Anonymous
August 9, 2004 11:18:09 PM

Sounds like a good idea! I want to see now more often than I want to see
the past.

--
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Senior Engineer

Applied Data Systems
www.applieddata.net
An ISO 9001:2000 Registered Company
Microsoft WEP Gold-level Member

Do have an opinion on the effectiveness of Microsoft Windows Mobile and
Embedded newsgroups? Let us know!
https://www.windowsembeddedeval.com/community/newsgroup...

"][" <john.cruz@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Wouldn't it be nice that when you click/tap the "Go to Today" button
> in your Calendar, not only it would take you to today's date but also
> take you to the current time? Make sense right? I'm showing my half
> hour slot I have to make additional taps to go to what I need to do
> right now. Yes, seems like I can get that from the Today window but I
> took off the Calendar plugin to put more plugins there.
August 10, 2004 6:30:00 PM

Bruce Eitman (eMVP) wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea! I want to see now more often than I want to see
> the past.

on this subject of feature requests. I would like "tasks" that are due
at a certain date to show up in the calendar. If i set task with a
deadline, it's helpful to be able to see it approaching.

--
Marc
See http://www.imarc.co.uk/ for contact details.