Testing Sig...

It'd better work!
18 answers Last reply
More about testing
  1. Going to try again....
  2. Hope you don't mind I'm going to test mine out also.
  3. Not at all, it's all yours! You should see my inbox, full of emails concerning my sig...

~Ibrahim~
  4. It works----or course.

Btw, I like your new avatar......did you make it yourself, or take it off the net? If you did make it...why is it 64x64 versus 80x80?
  5. well, I've seen versions of it on the internet, but a friend of mine did this one. Not sure about the size thing, though...

~Ibrahim~
  6. I replied to datman :wink:
  7. I found it somewhere on the net, I can't find where anymore. Just one of those site's you find along your travels. I wish 80x80.
  8. Thanks for the use.

Lots of people curious about your sig then? Me too.

Does make for an interesting change.
  9. Quote:
    I found it somewhere on the net, I can't find where anymore. Just one of those site's you find along your travels. I wish 80x80.

You could expand it, see how it it looks....but you probably don't know how to do that...I couls do it for you if you like.

It is much more fun to make.
  10. What program are you using to alter a gif picture?

I downloaded some gif creator programs but don't know if they are any good.
  11. Quote:
    What program are you using to alter a gif picture?

I downloaded some gif creator programs but don't know if they are any good.

I use photoshop, which is an amazing program. Elements will work if you don't want to spend near 600 dollars.
  12. I have downloaded photoshop and been trying to find something in it that changes gif files.
    All I could do was make it larger, but it is still not moving.

One of the other programmes I was trying to use did change it but there were problems with the resized pic, parts didn't line up correctly or were fuzzy.

There is about 7 layers in this gif pic.
  13. D'oh !!!

Didn't mean to embarrass.
  14. Now that you have made all the layers 80x80 pixels (supposing you have), you will have to do one of two things. If you have elements, go to file, save for web. Then set as gif, animated, and set the speed. Save. It is easiest in photoshotp elements, so if you got cs2, download elements trial version off adobe's site.

In CS2, it is surprising more complicated; you have to use image ready (a photoshop feature). I currently don't have CS2, so I don't know how to work it.

In the end though, the resoloution may not be wonderful...you'll want to see how it ends up.
  15. I tried and will keep trying to work CS2, downloaded it a while back (made to full). I tried the web save section that you said and no luck in CS2.

I'll try to download elements soon.
  16. ditto
Ask a new question

Read More

Test Posts Tom's Hardware