Hi
Do you recommed any website that watchs the computer parts prices
(CPU, MB, VC, Sound card, HD etc.) I mean comparing different brand
name prices.

Thanks a lot.

"esara" <esara123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Do you recommed any website that watchs the computer parts prices
> (CPU, MB, VC, Sound card, HD etc.) I mean comparing different brand
> name prices.
>
> Thanks a lot.

www.froogle.com PLUS www.resellerratings.com
www.pricewatch.com PLUS www.resellerratings.com

Don't use either alone, or you will be burned. -Dave

esara wrote:
> Hi
> Do you recommed any website that watchs the computer parts prices
> (CPU, MB, VC, Sound card, HD etc.) I mean comparing different brand
> name prices.
>
> Thanks a lot.
http://pricewatch.com
http://pricegrabber.com
http://ebay.com
http://google.com search for the product
http://computersurplus.com
http://compugeeks.com
http://computergate.com
http://tigerdirect.com

and, read ALL the reviews you can in all the mags, whether on the
newsstand, or on the web pages (search google for 'motherboard'
'mainboard' 'video', 'AGP', etc...

Slash dot (/.org) and freshmeat.net covers news and views of Open Source
advocates, but, sometimes it might be the first to announce a new
hardware device, and also discuss compatibility with the 250+ different
(and mostly FREE) OSes.

I personally go for what runs the knoppix (Debian) OS, that reports to
me the hardware configuration, on a LIVE CD run. I travel the stores,
tradeshows,flea markets, and can test many hundreds of systems each
year. http://knopper.net/knoppix I check out all the display models in
Best Buy, Sam's Club, Costco, CompUSA, and etc...

If they don't let me test drive a system with a CDrom that leaves no
traces on the hard drive, I totally badmouth that store to the Marketing
Executives of that corporation, and everywhere I go.

And, I do my utmost to maintain my credibility to the thousands of folks
whom I counsel about purchasing/using products.

After all, I take a test drive in any car I intend to purchase! I look
into the trunk, the engine, the glove box, slam doors, kick tires...
(metaphorically)...

www.pricewatch.com

--
DaveW

Dave C. wrote:
> "esara" <esara123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hi
>>Do you recommed any website that watchs the computer parts prices
>>(CPU, MB, VC, Sound card, HD etc.) I mean comparing different brand
>>name prices.
>>
>>Thanks a lot.
>

> www.froogle.com PLUS www.resellerratings.com
> www.pricewatch.com PLUS www.resellerratings.com
>
> Don't use either alone, or you will be burned. -Dave

Is there also a low price finding service, that offers a graphical
presentation of price development for certain goods over a selectable
timeframe (like week, month, 1/2year, year)?

Wolfi

TRENDING THREADS