Buggy Bug partially playable

You can insert coins and start a game, I got 6200 on offroad, although I
couldnt see what I was doing very well. Great to hear the game music!

It's getting CLOSER!
--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 03:57:09 GMT, SuperMappy
<supermappy@REMOVETHIScolumbus.rr.com> wrote:

>You can insert coins and start a game, I got 6200 on offroad, although I
>couldnt see what I was doing very well. Great to hear the game music!
>
>It's getting CLOSER!

great news indeed
must dash...off to check it out
thanks for the heads up