Thermaltake Silent Boost whos got one any good ?

Want to replcace my vantec AeroFlow its Noisy, is the Silent boost
quieter, overclokcing is not needed just want a quiet case.

My CPU cooler drowns out ALL the fans i have in my case just anoying.

Any help please.

thanks.

>Want to replcace my vantec AeroFlow its Noisy, is the Silent boost
>quieter, overclokcing is not needed just want a quiet case.
>
>My CPU cooler drowns out ALL the fans i have in my case just anoying.
>
>Any help please.
>
>thanks.

I have one on a 2500+ @ 3200+. Works good but die hard overclockers
would not like it.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:15:35 +1000, We Live For The One We Die For The One
wrote:

> Want to replcace my vantec AeroFlow its Noisy, is the Silent boost
> quieter, overclokcing is not needed just want a quiet case.

TR2-M1. Works good. You won't hear it. Or TR2-M3 if you don't like the
leds on the fan. About $8.

Is it quiet ?, i think it runs at like 2400 rpm, 21db or somthing.

What was the old cooler you replaced notice it any quieter ?.

I think il have to take mine out give it a gooood blow out and reaply
the GOOP :) also i have a fan controler i will fit to lower the RPM
which i think will work fine as its near winter in Australia where i
am or fit a 80 quiet fan to it via a fan adaptor to see if that makes
a difference ?

Thanks.