PRINTERS: Margins?

I need to print a page which will SHOW "certain individuals" the right and
bottom LIMITS on what can be faxed or printed.

These "individuals" have NO PROBLEM with top and left margins as the lined
paper they use (hand written notes/lists) clearly defines these.

IS there such a page to print?

IF not, can I make one using hypen (-) top/bottom and pipes (|) left/right?
I can't use underscore (_) because the bottom margin would be too low.
How would I find the line at "page end", so I don't continue to page two
(2)?

Thanks.

"Johann Backer" <j_backer@REMOVEprodigy.net> wrote in message
> I need to print a page which will SHOW "certain individuals" the right and
> bottom LIMITS on what can be faxed or printed.
>
> These "individuals" have NO PROBLEM with top and left margins as the lined
> paper they use (hand written notes/lists) clearly defines these.
>
> IS there such a page to print?

Not that I know about.

> IF not, can I make one using hypen (-) top/bottom and pipes (|)
left/right?
> I can't use underscore (_) because the bottom margin would be too low.
> How would I find the line at "page end", so I don't continue to page two
> (2)?

The easy way would be to use MSWord or similar..

Create a one page document that includes a grey rectangle that fills the
page edge to edge. When you try and print this you may get a message about
something being "outside the printable area" and "do you wish to fix it?".
Select NO and print the document. the printer will print grey everywhere
EXCEPT where it physically cannot. Job done.

CWatters wrote:
> "Johann Backer" <j_backer@REMOVEprodigy.net> wrote in message
>> I need to print a page which will SHOW "certain individuals" the
>> right and bottom LIMITS on what can be faxed or printed.
>>
>> These "individuals" have NO PROBLEM with top and left margins as the
>> lined paper they use (hand written notes/lists) clearly defines
>> these.
>>
>> IS there such a page to print?
>
> Not that I know about.
>
>> IF not, can I make one using hypen (-) top/bottom and pipes (|)
>> left/right? I can't use underscore (_) because the bottom margin
>> would be too low. How would I find the line at "page end", so I
>> don't continue to page two (2)?
>
> The easy way would be to use MSWord or similar..
>
> Create a one page document that includes a grey rectangle that fills
> the page edge to edge. When you try and print this you may get a
> message about something being "outside the printable area" and "do
> you wish to fix it?". Select NO and print the document. the printer
> will print grey everywhere EXCEPT where it physically cannot. Job
> done.

Created and printed. THANKS.