Sleveing Antec 550W PSU

I would like to mod an Antec PSU, cover all the wires with sleveing and
heatshrink.

Is there any advice or links to do this?...and what are the best products to
use?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about sleveing antec 550w

    Richard Dower wrote:
    > I would like to mod an Antec PSU, cover all the wires with sleveing
    > and heatshrink.
    >
    > Is there any advice or links to do this?...and what are the best
    > products to use?

    1/4" to 1/2" split loom is what you're looking for. It can often be found at
    automotive and electrical supply stores. Use black zip ties rather than
    electrical tape to hold the wires in the sheathing.

Homebuilt Hardware Antec Systems