Overdrive problems 64 bit

Hello, I am running Windows 7 on my computer and have downloaded overdrive and the updates. When I try to download an audio book to my computer, It still gives me this error message: The version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you are running. Check your computer system information to see whether you need x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publishe
2 answers Last reply
More about overdrive problems
  1. What audio book program are you trying to use? This should have nothing to do with Overdrive (I assume you mean AMD's Overdrive program)? Please clarify.
  2. I am having the same problem. Every time I try to download an OverDrive WMA Audiobook (146200 kb) I receive a message saying

"the program or feature"\??\C:\\Windows\Installer|{D4A.......exe" cannot start or run due to incompatibility with 64-bit versions of Windows. Please contact the software vendor to ask if a 64-bit Windows compatible version is available."

But the program is already supposed to be 64 bit compatible so I don't know what to do.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Overdrive Computers Windows 7