What games do you play?

OK,
I know that this has been discused in a couple of different forums but now that we have the games forum.......
So what games do you play......

I play on a regular basis,
Half Life & TFC
Star Trek Elite Force
Diablo 2
UT

<A HREF="http://www.seti.tomshardware.com" target="_new">Join The Tom's Hardware SETI@Home Team</A>
29 answers Last reply
More about what games play
  1. Hey scarecrow, what's up?
    You already know what I play.
    Anytime you're ready.

Boldly going foward because I can't find reverse.
  2. Anyone play SC or BW??? ill show you whos king!!!

--- Not all idiots are stupid, some merely know <font color=red>no</font color=red><font color=orange>th</font color=orange><font color=blue>ing</font color=blue> ---
  3. I mostly play Everquest, but looking forward to Never Winter.

Never be afraid to try new things. Remember, amateurs built the Ark - professionals made the Titanic
  4. I'm into UT, not Quake3 (although I'll play it). Mods are fun...

Diablo2, but I think I have a problem and have to quit before it absorbs my life. I've already quit once, but I think I'm addicted.

AOE2/Expansion - Cool game, multiplayer, but I still want to get a good 2 day long multiplayer game of Civilization

Rainbow Six and Family - Screw counter Strike -can't stand that game since no one ever dies if you shoot them at point blank range - armor or something retarded. As if a machine gun won't kill.

Tribes - and the second one, but only on LAN or highspeed internet...screw dialup

That's about it for now. I have all the newest games, but my computer sucks running them...Sacrafice, Giants, Alice, Mechwarrior 4, etc....

<font color=red>Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.</font color=red>
    Pablo Picasso
  5. We(my wife and I) play Diablo II, Roguespear, Halflife(I just beat is myself), Giants, and Total Annihilation.

There is no problem that an Optimator can't solve!
  6. oh yeah, and UT

There is no problem that an Optimator can't solve!
  7. Hey I'm another Everquest player. What server are you on?
    I actually just fired up Thief2 for the first time yesterday. That game is ridiculously hard.

<i>If you take a truth and follow it blindly, it will become a Falsehood and you a Fanatic.</i>
  8. You have a cool wife.

-MP Jesse

"Signatures Still Suck"
  9. That's what I was thinking also. My wife gets pissed off at me when I play games for too long instead of speanding time together. Although we occasionaly do enjoy a good game of worms 2 against each other.

<A HREF="http://www.seti.tomshardware.com" target="_new">Join The Tom's Hardware SETI@Home Team</A>
  10. Women... can't live with em, can't pee standing up.

-MP Jesse

"Signatures Still Suck"
  11. LOL,
    Thats pretty funny I'm going to have to remember that.

12. My woman lets me spend all the time playing games that I want. She doesn't like it but she doesn't complain. Problem is, then I feel bad because she's being so giving so I play less. You think there's a superior mind at work in this house? Lol!

To answer the original question, Tribes 1&2, UT, occasionally Q3.
  13. Yup, I get hell for playing UT so much. She has threatened to format my hard drive or to just break my computer all together.

Boldly going foward because I can't find reverse.
  14. Ouch..
    Thats pretty harsh. I just get the you don't spend enought time with me or the evil looks etc. She hasn't threatned to destroy my system or format my HD. At least yet.

15. Just make sure you never let her learn how.....

-- If you recycled your computer, would you get enough money to buy a pizza? --
  16. On the Tarew Marr Sever...unfortunately it's full of damn Ubber Lootpig Guilds now :(

They should rename the game evercamped! hehe

Never be afraid to try new things. Remember, amateurs built the Ark - professionals made the Titanic
  17. Wow, I must be pretty lucky. My wife is cool with me playing but she wants me to build another computer so that she can play at the same time :)

Although there are the "quality time" moments where playing is forbidden :( Otherwise I get the age old speech on how I "love my computer more than I love her"

:O

<font color=red>Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.</font color=red>
    Pablo Picasso
  18. The problem is I'm sure she could do it quite we'll.

dhlucke
    I also get the "you love my computer more than I love her" every once in a while.

Like MP said
    Women... can't live with em, can't pee standing up

19. You know I think we got a little off topic here, But I think I like this one more now.

20. These are all the ones I play, although rather spuratically (cause theyre so many!!!):

Half Life (CS, TFC, Firearms, FLF)
    UT
    Baldurs Gate 2
    Deus Ex (just finished it!!!)
    Tribes 2
    Diablo 2
    B&W
    Starcraft & Brood Wars
    Worms 2
    little Soldier of Fortune
    huge Solitaire fan as well as minesweeper and pinball

it may seem like a lot of games but i dont put more than 5 hours a week into them as of late

Even a broken watch is right twice a day...
  21. I've played most of those games too. It's tough to find 2 or 3 hours on the weekends to play, so I cheat like UGHHHHHHH! Deusex and Diablo2 are awesome to cheat with. I messed around with thief, but could't find a good way to cheat. Deusex is like an upgraded thief, with cheats.....

How's B&W? Any good?
  22. Worst part is that I maxed out a sorceress to the max with the editor from download.com and she still sucked. I want to try the barbarian next. But I have more fun without cheating.

Pablo Picasso
  23. paladins are pretty fun to play maxed out, but necros are the best. id imagine amazons would be pretty fun as well but i havent gotten a high level one yet.

24. I used a barbarian the first time through. Not bad, quite a bit like diablo 1. I thought about playing through with another charater, but figured the amazon would be terrible. I was wrong. After cheating like everything, she's got a move with the bow that shoots out copious amounts of arrows, killing everything on screen. It's like a nintendo power up.

There's nothing like being able to play through a game, and still have time to catch a nap before making dinner......
  25. Half-Life Counterstrike
    Simcity 3000
    Quadra ( :> )
    Baldur's Gate
    Donkey Kong Country on my Snes9x emulator ( double :> )

It's better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick!
  26. hehe, don't swear at me guys. When i was in Vietnam i can play all the newest games with the cost of 1 USD per cd. Not only me but all the teenagers who have comp are the same.
    But now i play CS with a real CD key (50 AUD :( ) and CS drives me nut. I almost jump wherever i reach every conner when i m walking inside the house ( bad habit though :D ).
  27. This is what I'm playing at the moment

Wing Commander I
    Monkey Island
    Sam and Max
    The Dig

Before you say WTF!
    Me main computer just died, so I pulled out and dusted off the olde 386 Weeeeeeee! And ya know, I had a blast! Ahhh the good old days when it was all about game play and not about FPS and FSAA.

28. play deus ex and youll know what modern gameplay is all about

29. I still have all those (on cd though), and Star Control 2 as well. Indy: Fate of Atlantis gets higher marks than The Dig, at least with me....
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Tom's Hardware Video Games