Memory problem on v400

I have an odd problem with my Motorola v400, I hope someone can help with.

I have most of my menory free, according to the "check free space" menu i
am using 1400k with the remaining 3600 free, but when I try to send a
picture
via e-mail, it says "phone memory full, cannot access" I have powered off,
thrown out some pictures (even though that should not be it) I am getting
annoyed, since i am paying 19.99 for "unlimited data" I want to get my
money's worth.

Has anyone else run into this?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Bernard

"
I figured it out, you have to clear the "outbox" of all the sent
messages.

Ryan

Bernard Farquart wrote:
> "
> I figured it out, you have to clear the "outbox" of all the sent
> messages.

Can you set it to automatically delete the outbox or just not save it
there to begin with?

"Ryan" <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Bernard Farquart wrote:
> > "
> > I figured it out, you have to clear the "outbox" of all the sent
> > messages.
> >

> Can you set it to automatically delete the outbox or just not save it
> there to begin with?

no menu I can find has that option, it's kind of annoying having to clear
the outbox every five messages or so. Odd desing work there.

"Bernard Farquart" <bernardfarquart@hotmail.delete.com> wrote in message

> "Ryan" <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Bernard Farquart wrote:
> > > "
> > > I figured it out, you have to clear the "outbox" of all the sent
> > > messages.
> > >

> > Can you set it to automatically delete the outbox or just not save it
> > there to begin with?
>
> no menu I can find has that option, it's kind of annoying having to clear
> the outbox every five messages or so. Odd desing work there.
I meant design work, of course.

> > > Can you set it to automatically delete the outbox or just not save
it
> > > there to begin with?
> >
> > no menu I can find has that option, it's kind of annoying having to
clear
> > the outbox every five messages or so. Odd desing work there.
> I meant design work, of course.

It's in the Setup menu pick for the Outbox for the V400..

Message -> Outbox -> Menu -> Setup. You can pick 'n' days or a fixed number
of messages.

Bruce.

"Bruce Chastain" <bchastain@XNOSPAMXhyperfeed.com> wrote in message
> "Bernard Farquart" <bernardfarquart@hotmail.delete.com> wrote in message
> it
> > >
> > > no menu I can find has that option, it's kind of annoying having to
> clear
> > > the outbox every five messages or so. Odd desing work there.
> > I meant design work, of course.
>
> It's in the Setup menu pick for the Outbox for the V400..
>
> Message -> Outbox -> Menu -> Setup. You can pick 'n' days or a fixed
number
> of messages.

cool, thanks!

TRENDING THREADS