Memory problem on v400

I have an odd problem with my Motorola v400, I hope someone can help with.

I have most of my menory free, according to the "check free space" menu i
am using 1400k with the remaining 3600 free, but when I try to send a
picture
via e-mail, it says "phone memory full, cannot access" I have powered off,
thrown out some pictures (even though that should not be it) I am getting
annoyed, since i am paying 19.99 for "unlimited data" I want to get my
money's worth.

Has anyone else run into this?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Bernard
6 answers Last reply
More about memory problem v400

    "
    I figured it out, you have to clear the "outbox" of all the sent
    messages.

    Bernard Farquart wrote:
    > "
    > I figured it out, you have to clear the "outbox" of all the sent
    > messages.

    Can you set it to automatically delete the outbox or just not save it
    there to begin with?

    "Ryan" <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Bernard Farquart wrote:
    > > "
    > > I figured it out, you have to clear the "outbox" of all the sent
    > > messages.
    > >

    > Can you set it to automatically delete the outbox or just not save it
    > there to begin with?

    no menu I can find has that option, it's kind of annoying having to clear
    the outbox every five messages or so. Odd desing work there.

    "Bernard Farquart" <bernardfarquart@hotmail.delete.com> wrote in message

    > "Ryan" <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Bernard Farquart wrote:
    > > > "
    > > > I figured it out, you have to clear the "outbox" of all the sent
    > > > messages.
    > > >

    > > Can you set it to automatically delete the outbox or just not save it
    > > there to begin with?
    >
    > no menu I can find has that option, it's kind of annoying having to clear
    > the outbox every five messages or so. Odd desing work there.
    I meant design work, of course.

    > > > Can you set it to automatically delete the outbox or just not save
    it
    > > > there to begin with?
    > >
    > > no menu I can find has that option, it's kind of annoying having to
    clear
    > > the outbox every five messages or so. Odd desing work there.
    > I meant design work, of course.

    It's in the Setup menu pick for the Outbox for the V400..

    Message -> Outbox -> Menu -> Setup. You can pick 'n' days or a fixed number
    of messages.

    Bruce.

    "Bruce Chastain" <bchastain@XNOSPAMXhyperfeed.com> wrote in message
    > "Bernard Farquart" <bernardfarquart@hotmail.delete.com> wrote in message
    > it
    > > >
    > > > no menu I can find has that option, it's kind of annoying having to
    > clear
    > > > the outbox every five messages or so. Odd desing work there.
    > > I meant design work, of course.
    >
    > It's in the Setup menu pick for the Outbox for the V400..
    >
    > Message -> Outbox -> Menu -> Setup. You can pick 'n' days or a fixed
    number
    > of messages.

    cool, thanks!

Cingular Memory Internet Service Providers