GETTING SICK OF THE PORN

jad

Man what is this lately with these lowest form of beings and these
porn ads. not only is the content disgusting, but some of the subject
titles make an old sailor like myself disgusted.....

"JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net> wrote in message
> Man what is this lately with these lowest form of beings and these
> porn ads. not only is the content disgusting, but some of the subject
> titles make an old sailor like myself disgusted.....

I know, I've looked at literally hundreds of these - most of them more than
once - so I can state with authority that they are truly disgusting.

"JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net> wrote in message news:<8wsmc.7136$a47.204@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>...

> Man what is this lately with these lowest form of beings
> and these porn ads. not only is the content disgusting, but
> some of the subject titles make an old sailor like myself
> disgusted.....

How else do you expect John Ashcroft and Michael Powell to pay for
their high speed Internet connections?

JAD wrote:

> Man what is this lately with these lowest form of beings and these
> porn ads. not only is the content disgusting, but some of the subject
> titles make an old sailor like myself disgusted.....

Sadly, there must be a market or they wouldn't do it. But in about 10
years of using the Internet, I've never met anyone that's confessed to
buying any type of service from a spammer. I wonder who the market are!

No Spam Please wrote:

> JAD wrote:
>
> > Man what is this lately with these lowest form of beings and these
> > porn ads. not only is the content disgusting, but some of the subject
> > titles make an old sailor like myself disgusted.....
>
> Sadly, there must be a market or they wouldn't do it. But in about 10
> years of using the Internet, I've never met anyone that's confessed to
> buying any type of service from a spammer. I wonder who the market are!

Sad to say, somebody must be buying, or they wouldn't keep selling.

--
http://www.trumpfiresbush.com/ - Make it so.

"No Spam Please" <nospamplease@aol.com> wrote in message
> JAD wrote:
>
> > Man what is this lately with these lowest form of beings and these
> > porn ads. not only is the content disgusting, but some of the subject
> > titles make an old sailor like myself disgusted.....
>
> Sadly, there must be a market or they wouldn't do it. But in about 10
> years of using the Internet, I've never met anyone that's confessed to
> buying any type of service from a spammer. I wonder who the market are!
I believe the market is the spammers themselves. Somebody sold them a spam
generator program and said something like, "Even if you only make sales to
0.1%, you'll be rich!" The myth of wealth without work.

jad

spam for the net...but these guys are changing names and addresses
every time they send my kill file is overloaded now and i have not
seen spam catchers for ng's

"Alex" <Freeflyer91@hotmail.com.NOSPAM> wrote in message
> There's plenty of anti spam software out there. Google for it :)

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

On Thu, 06 May 2004 21:30:08 GMT, "JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net> wrote:

>spam for the net...but these guys are changing names and addresses
>every time they send my kill file is overloaded now and i have not
>seen spam catchers for ng's

So in addition to being offended you are also admitting you are a
moron as well?

Alex wrote:

> There's plenty of anti spam software out there. Google for it :)

I've tried a couple, and am underwhemlmed. Know a good one?

--

wrote:

> On Thu, 06 May 2004 21:30:08 GMT, "JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net> wrote:
>
> >spam for the net...but these guys are changing names and addresses
> >every time they send my kill file is overloaded now and i have not
> >seen spam catchers for ng's
>
> So in addition to being offended you are also admitting you are a
> moron as well?

Well, IMHO, that was uncalled for.

--

JAD wrote:

> spam for the net...but these guys are changing names and addresses
> every time they send my kill file is overloaded now and i have not
> seen spam catchers for ng's

A kill-file is zero use for spam. The chances of a sender using the
same name or address when sending out spam is about the same as someone
buying from them.

Far better get some filtering software. I find Mozilla's Junk Mail
takes care of all mine, it's damned good, and built into the client.
Other folks experience with it will probably vary.. :)

There is so much it is difficult to find the real messages.

JAD wrote:
> Man what is this lately with these lowest form of beings and these
> porn ads. not only is the content disgusting, but some of the subject
> titles make an old sailor like myself disgusted.....

ME

ToolPackinMama <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote:

>Alex wrote:
>>
>> There's plenty of anti spam software out there. Google for it :)
>
>I've tried a couple, and am underwhemlmed. Know a good one?

Popfile, free and it works really well. Also works with all types of email
packages (Using Outlook or Outlook Express with preview pane on will
increase the amount of spam you get)

Have a look at

http://popfile.sourceforge.net/

Hope this helps

Andy

"Andy@nospam.co.uk" wrote:

> Have a look at
>
> http://popfile.sourceforge.net/
>
> Hope this helps

Thank you.

--

ToolPackinMama wrote:
> No Spam Please wrote:
>
>>JAD wrote:
>>

>>>Man what is this lately with these lowest form of beings and these
>>>porn ads. not only is the content disgusting, but some of the subject
>>>titles make an old sailor like myself disgusted.....
>>
>>Sadly, there must be a market or they wouldn't do it. But in about 10
>>years of using the Internet, I've never met anyone that's confessed to
>>buying any type of service from a spammer. I wonder who the market are!
>

> Sad to say, somebody must be buying, or they wouldn't keep selling.

Unfortunately, they only need something like one in every 100,000 to buy
something to make a profit. The other 99,999 just get annoyed.

I think for this reason alone I'd be happy to see an e-mail 'stamp'
system where you had to pay $0.01 or something for every e-mail sent. If
it cost the spammers $1,000 to sell one $49.99 porn subscription they'd
soon stop.

jad

I noticed that you fail to give your name butthead....so not only are
you a jackass but a coward as well....taliban maybe?

wrote in message news:4tql909msah983esorei4ueuqtqe24ci7j@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 06 May 2004 21:30:08 GMT, "JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net>
wrote:

> >spam for the net...but these guys are changing names and addresses
> >every time they send my kill file is overloaded now and i have
not
> >seen spam catchers for ng's
>
> So in addition to being offended you are also admitting you are a
> moron as well?

BP

> I noticed that you fail to give your name butthead....so not only are
> you a jackass but a coward as well....taliban maybe?
>

> wrote in message news:4tql909msah983esorei4ueuqtqe24ci7j@4ax.com...
> > On Thu, 06 May 2004 21:30:08 GMT, "JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > >spam for the net...but these guys are changing names and addresses
> > >every time they send my kill file is overloaded now and i have
> not
> > >seen spam catchers for ng's
> >
> > So in addition to being offended you are also admitting you are a
> > moron as well?

TROLL. Ignore him.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

On Fri, 07 May 2004 15:01:50 GMT, "JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net> wrote:

>I noticed that you fail to give your name butthead....so not only are
>you a jackass but a coward as well....taliban maybe?

Anything is possible.

But you have certainly proven what you are.

Save yourself some trouble and just add me to your kill file. You do
know how to do that, right?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

On Thu, 06 May 2004 22:25:06 -0400, ToolPackinMama
<laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote:

>Well, IMHO, that was uncalled for.

Well as long as your opinion is humble you can of course shove it.

Thank you.

"No Spam Please" <nospamplease@aol.com> wrote in message
> JAD wrote:
>
> > Man what is this lately with these lowest form of beings and these
> > porn ads. not only is the content disgusting, but some of the subject
> > titles make an old sailor like myself disgusted.....
>
> Sadly, there must be a market or they wouldn't do it. But in about 10
> years of using the Internet, I've never met anyone that's confessed to
> buying any type of service from a spammer. I wonder who the market are!
There probably is a 10/1 or 100/1 ratio of spamming agents to market size...
Yes, there IS a market for almost anything, but from the agressiveness of
spamming such content I guess that there are more mountains than
Muhammads...