hp 1300 printer and legal size paper

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
August 30, 2004 2:45:17 PM

I'm leaning towards buying an HP 1300 Laserjet printer, that will be
attached to a Windows XP computer for local printing. This will be
used for printing spreadsheets and accounting reports.

This printer has an optional second tray, that you can sit the printer on.

I want to put legal paper in this second tray, keeping letter size
paper in the first tray.

When I go to print, I'm expecting to select the proper paper size from
the Print Dialog box, and have the printer driver and printer print on
the correct size paper automatically.

Is that how things will work, or is it harder than that ?

Thanks for your feedback.

mark
August 31, 2004 6:43:48 AM

See <http://tinyurl.com/3kes3&gt; for the printer manual etc.