will 4X agp card work in Asus A7V8X-X mobo

HI,
I'm gonna build a box for a buddy and use his old video card in it.
We decided on an Asus A7V8X-x mobo. Looking up the specs it has an 8X AGP
slot. We want to use his old 4X card in it. It didn't mention, at Asus's
website, if the older cards will work in it.

Can anybody tell me if a 4X card will work in it?

thanks,

Sammy

great site!
thanks a million