heat spreaders for memory

I've been seeing these advertised as add ons when you buy memory on line
lately. Are they necessary for normally operated PC 2100, and PC 2700
dimms?

sammy
3 answers Last reply
More about heat spreaders memory

    "~A_Sammy" <bogus@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    > I've been seeing these advertised as add ons when you buy memory on line
    > lately. Are they necessary for normally operated PC 2100, and PC 2700
    > dimms?
    >
    > sammy

    No.
    --
    "I read somewhere that 77 percent of all the mentally ill live in poverty.
    Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 percent who are apparently doing

    http://thrill.to/jockstrap

    "~A_Sammy" <bogus@nowhere.net> wrote:

    >I've been seeing these advertised as add ons when you buy memory on line
    >lately. Are they necessary for normally operated PC 2100, and PC 2700
    >dimms?
    >
    >sammy

    No

    Have a look at