Can y'all make suggestions on the direction of my fans? I have a picture
at http://overlunch.com/fans.jpg .

Right now the TR2-M4 heatsink/fan is oriented "vertically", and the air
enters in from the top and bottom. The top is an inch away from the bottom
fan of my PSU.

There is a 80mm fan to the bottom left (back of case) of the TR2-M4, and
it's currently bringing the air inwards. I have room for a fan on the
bottom right (front of case), but there isn't anything there.

After I clean up my cable mess, would it be better to point the TR2-M4
horizontally instead of vertically?

Should my case fan push hot air out or bring cooler air in?

If I added a front fan, would I have that bring cooler air in and have the
rear push hot air out?

Thanks in advance for all my newbie questions!

Mike

In article <mikechiu-1005040255350001@192.168.2.14>,
mikechiu@overlunch.com (Michael Chiu) wrote:

> Can y'all make suggestions on the direction of my fans? I have a picture
> at http://overlunch.com/fans.jpg .
>
> Right now the TR2-M4 heatsink/fan is oriented "vertically", and the air
> enters in from the top and bottom. The top is an inch away from the bottom
> fan of my PSU.

Top and bottom is relative to the picture. I probably should have written
that air enters through both sides of the fan and air is pushed out the
bottom.

"Vertically" is also relative to the picture.