need add on part for Antec case

Paul

Splendid

I have the Antec SX1040BII Performance II Series computer case, and
would like to get the add on vented side panel for this unit. Every
vendor is out of this, and it appears to be discontinued. Anyone have
one of these, or might know where to get one?

On Mon, 10 May 2004 15:51:12 GMT, Paul <tbirdman@bellatlantic.net>
wrote:

>I have the Antec SX1040BII Performance II Series computer case, and
>would like to get the add on vented side panel for this unit. Every
>vendor is out of this, and it appears to be discontinued. Anyone have
>one of these, or might know where to get one?

You could always take a dremmel to the case and add your own vent
holes or a fan...

A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd