Best source of barebones computers?

Jenny

Hi,
I want just a tower. I want at least 2.8 P4 with built in Video, LAN, and
audio on Mobo. I want to buy the tower assembled and tested. Which
is the best source??
Thanks

The best, most competent, most honest, bang for the buck is Monarch
Computer.
http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv

Up to a three year warrantee

We have had nothing but service and products from these people.

Jim

"Jenny" <bry333@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I want just a tower. I want at least 2.8 P4 with built in Video, LAN, and
> audio on Mobo. I want to buy the tower assembled and tested. Which
> is the best source??
> Thanks

"Jenny" <bry333@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I want just a tower. I want at least 2.8 P4 with built in Video, LAN, and
> audio on Mobo. I want to buy the tower assembled and tested. Which
> is the best source??
> Thanks

I recommend http://www.mwave.com

and http://www.newegg.com

newegg offers a lot of Specials with free Fedex shipping!

"Jenny" <bry333@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I want just a tower. I want at least 2.8 P4 with built in Video, LAN, and
> audio on Mobo. I want to buy the tower assembled and tested. Which
> is the best source??

Check out www.resellerratings.com for customer satisfaction
ratings before purchasing. We are a dealer and are tied
for #1 for 6-month customer satisfaction, etc. We are very
flexible and can build just about anything.

---
Kevin Chalker, Owner KC COMPUTERS
E-mail: kc@kc-computers.com Web: www.kc-computers.com
Internet dealer for 13+ years!!! See WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!