Abit NF7-S

Going to buy one of these this weekend to replace my Epox 8KHA+.

Keeping all components the same. Buying the Abit to eventually work up to
an XP 3200+

Will my current PC 2100 memory work ok in the Abit?

TFM®

> Going to buy one of these this weekend to replace my Epox 8KHA+.
>
> Keeping all components the same. Buying the Abit to eventually work up to
> an XP 3200+
>
> Will my current PC 2100 memory work ok in the Abit?

Why not go to the Abit website and download the manual for the board?

Heres the URL for it:
http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/manual.php?categories=1&model=6

I'm sure you can find all the info you need in there.

Adam S

It is a stupid question indicating you you don't know what your doing.
Henny