temperature ok?

im running a 2500 barton at stock speed with the amd retail
heatsink/fan and am running a 120mm fan going in and a 80mm fan going
out.im geting about 46c cpu heat and 32c case heat,using mbm5 while in
xp after running unreal2004 for about a hour,and just running mozilla
and winamp with a visual plugin running.is this a ok temperature?

also i wanted to check the temperature while playing unreal2004,if i
alt-tab to check mbm5 will the cpu still be loading the game as if i
was playing it?i did it a few times and the highest i saw was 49c,i
thought only a 3c increase was kind of low but i wasnt sure.

sam unwise wrote:
> im running a 2500 barton at stock speed with the amd retail
> heatsink/fan and am running a 120mm fan going in and a 80mm fan going
> out.im geting about 46c cpu heat and 32c case heat,using mbm5 while in
> xp after running unreal2004 for about a hour,and just running mozilla
> and winamp with a visual plugin running.is this a ok temperature?
>
> also i wanted to check the temperature while playing unreal2004,if i
> alt-tab to check mbm5 will the cpu still be loading the game as if i
> was playing it?i did it a few times and the highest i saw was 49c,i
> thought only a 3c increase was kind of low but i wasnt sure.

Sounds pretty good. From those numbers, I wouldn't worry.