Who knows this game......??

I'm looking for the name of this flying vertical shooter. I dont
remember that much about the game, but i do remember that you fly over
a city, and some roof tops could be shot for hidden bonuses. The bonus
would then appear as text (numbers) inside the game window.
I think we are back in the 80's......
Can't remember more, any ideas ?

thx in advance, taz
5 answers Last reply
More about game

    nielsandersen@tele2adsl.dk wrote on 05. September 2005:

    > I'm looking for the name of this flying vertical shooter. I dont
    > remember that much about the game, but i do remember that you fly over
    > a city, and some roof tops could be shot for hidden bonuses. The bonus
    > would then appear as text (numbers) inside the game window.
    > I think we are back in the 80's......
    > Can't remember more, any ideas ?

    Not R-Type by any chance?

    SCNR
    --
    By(e) Andreas
    U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/>

    tigerheli it was.
    great to play it again.
    thx guys

    try Tiger Heli or Flying shark

    "tazhix" <nielsandersen@tele2adsl.dk> wrote in message
    > tigerheli it was.
    > great to play it again.
    > thx guys

    Ahhh yes of course. I used to love playing that game.

Games Video Games