Who knows this game......??

Last response: in Video Games
September 5, 2005 8:12:14 PM

I'm looking for the name of this flying vertical shooter. I dont
remember that much about the game, but i do remember that you fly over
a city, and some roof tops could be shot for hidden bonuses. The bonus
would then appear as text (numbers) inside the game window.
I think we are back in the 80's......
Can't remember more, any ideas ?

thx in advance, taz

More about : game

Anonymous
September 6, 2005 5:08:52 PM

nielsandersen@tele2adsl.dk wrote on 05. September 2005:

> I'm looking for the name of this flying vertical shooter. I dont
> remember that much about the game, but i do remember that you fly over
> a city, and some roof tops could be shot for hidden bonuses. The bonus
> would then appear as text (numbers) inside the game window.
> I think we are back in the 80's......
> Can't remember more, any ideas ?

Not R-Type by any chance?

SCNR
--
By(e) Andreas
U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/&gt;

tigerheli it was.
great to play it again.
thx guys
September 6, 2005 11:31:10 PM

try Tiger Heli or Flying shark

<nielsandersen@tele2adsl.dk> wrote in message
> I'm looking for the name of this flying vertical shooter. I dont
> remember that much about the game, but i do remember that you fly over
> a city, and some roof tops could be shot for hidden bonuses. The bonus
> would then appear as text (numbers) inside the game window.
> I think we are back in the 80's......
> Can't remember more, any ideas ?
>
> thx in advance, taz

Anonymous
September 6, 2005 11:33:21 PM

try tigerheli or flying shark
<nielsandersen@tele2adsl.dk> wrote in message
> I'm looking for the name of this flying vertical shooter. I dont
> remember that much about the game, but i do remember that you fly over
> a city, and some roof tops could be shot for hidden bonuses. The bonus
> would then appear as text (numbers) inside the game window.
> I think we are back in the 80's......
> Can't remember more, any ideas ?
>
> thx in advance, taz

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 5:06:36 PM

"tazhix" <nielsandersen@tele2adsl.dk> wrote in message
> tigerheli it was.
> great to play it again.
> thx guys

Ahhh yes of course. I used to love playing that game.
!