19" or 20" LCD with 16ms response time - when?

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
May 15, 2004 3:03:55 PM

Does anyone heard of any news on when LCD manufacturers will come
out 19" or 20" LCD with a response time of 16ms or lower?

Because of all the talks of low response time when playing games,
I've stayed away from 19 or 20" LCDs from Samsung. But the wait
is like a torture for me.

More about : lcd 16ms response time

Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
May 15, 2004 6:31:33 PM

"full" <full@dave.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone heard of any news on when LCD manufacturers will come
> out 19" or 20" LCD with a response time of 16ms or lower?
>
> Because of all the talks of low response time when playing games,
> I've stayed away from 19 or 20" LCDs from Samsung. But the wait
> is like a torture for me.

Right now. NEC LCD2080UX+ -Dave
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
May 16, 2004 2:38:29 AM

Sharp LL191AB, see it here:

http://www.costco.com/frameset.asp?trg=product%2Easp&ca...

I have one and I like it a lot.

--Dan

"full" <full@dave.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone heard of any news on when LCD manufacturers will come
> out 19" or 20" LCD with a response time of 16ms or lower?
>
> Because of all the talks of low response time when playing games,
> I've stayed away from 19 or 20" LCDs from Samsung. But the wait
> is like a torture for me.
a b B Homebuilt system
May 16, 2004 3:14:04 AM

Sharp LL-T2015
Viewsonic VP201

"full" <full@dave.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone heard of any news on when LCD manufacturers will come
> out 19" or 20" LCD with a response time of 16ms or lower?
>
> Because of all the talks of low response time when playing games,
> I've stayed away from 19 or 20" LCDs from Samsung. But the wait
> is like a torture for me.
May 19, 2004 12:04:38 AM

Dell 2001FP. Reviewed by MaximumPC magazine and received their "kick
ass" award.
!