19" or 20" LCD with 16ms response time - when?

Does anyone heard of any news on when LCD manufacturers will come
out 19" or 20" LCD with a response time of 16ms or lower?

Because of all the talks of low response time when playing games,
I've stayed away from 19 or 20" LCDs from Samsung. But the wait
is like a torture for me.

"full" <full@dave.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone heard of any news on when LCD manufacturers will come
> out 19" or 20" LCD with a response time of 16ms or lower?
>
> Because of all the talks of low response time when playing games,
> I've stayed away from 19 or 20" LCDs from Samsung. But the wait
> is like a torture for me.

Right now. NEC LCD2080UX+ -Dave

Sharp LL191AB, see it here:

http://www.costco.com/frameset.asp?trg=product%2Easp&catid=84&subid=1680&hierid=4181&prdid=10041998&log=

I have one and I like it a lot.

--Dan

"full" <full@dave.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone heard of any news on when LCD manufacturers will come
> out 19" or 20" LCD with a response time of 16ms or lower?
>
> Because of all the talks of low response time when playing games,
> I've stayed away from 19 or 20" LCDs from Samsung. But the wait
> is like a torture for me.

Sharp LL-T2015
Viewsonic VP201