little help with "default input layout" in mame32

Just a quick question.

What changes when you change the default layout from standard to say
slikstik or Xarcade ???

I'm guessing it changes the keys for things like robotron and others...
does anyone have a good idea ? I built a mame cab and setup the panel
similar to a slikstik... just want to use MAME32 to pick the best
configuration I can.

Thanks for any help!

Jim
1 answer Last reply
More about little default input layout mame32

    DefJam wrote:
    > Just a quick question.
    >
    > What changes when you change the default layout from standard to say
    > slikstik or Xarcade ???
    >
    > I'm guessing it changes the keys for things like robotron and others...
    > does anyone have a good idea ? I built a mame cab and setup the panel
    > similar to a slikstik... just want to use MAME32 to pick the best
    > configuration I can.
    >
    > Thanks for any help!
    >
    > Jim

    As far as I know the profile 'slikstik' for example, just sets the
    buttons etc to the relevent buttons on the slikstik. Your best bet is
    just to set the default profile to your specific setup.

    --
    MCR
    MAME(tm) - History In The Making

Default Configuration Games Video Games