Join other Canon i-Series Printer owners online at -- iCan..

lux

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

A new web forum is now online for Canon i-Series users and those interested
in learning more about these printers. This forum will be undergoing a
90-day tiral period to determine if there is significant demand. Please
feel free to stop by and post your comments and suggestions.

This is an AD-Free forum with instant registration.

http://www.icanon.org/

Lux
lux@nospam_icanon.org (remove nospam_ to email).

dd

Where is the i950 in the specific models?

DD

Lux wrote:
> A new web forum is now online for Canon i-Series users and those interested
> in learning more about these printers. This forum will be undergoing a
> 90-day tiral period to determine if there is significant demand. Please
> feel free to stop by and post your comments and suggestions.
>
> This is an AD-Free forum with instant registration.
>
> http://www.icanon.org/
>
> Lux
> lux@nospam_icanon.org (remove nospam_ to email).

lux

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Added :) As we already have a large list of models (and this list will
certainly be growing) we thought we'd wait for requests before creating some
groups.

Lux wrote:
> Added :) As we already have a large list of models (and this list will
> certainly be growing) we thought we'd wait for requests before creating some
> groups.

I've joined.

I own the Canon i9950. Perhaps you should change the i9900 forum to i9900/i9950.

--
Ben Thomas
given nor endorsed by it.

lux

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"BenOne©" <nosp@m.thanks.mate> wrote in message
> I've joined.
>
> I own the Canon i9950. Perhaps you should change the i9900 forum to
> i9900/i9950.

Cool :) I'm not always aware of the International equivilants to the US
model numbers, but thanks for bringing this one to my attention.

Lux