Just installed a Zalman heatpipe cooler on a Vid card ZM80..

Ive read the reviews and all and they say it works great, but aint the
heatpipe in the wrong posistion would it not work better if it was
closer to the middle of the heatsinks ?

The again Zalman in my opinion know what they are doing :)

Who else has one and how does it work for you ?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about just installed zalman heatpipe cooler card zm80

    We Live for the One we Die for the One said this...
    > Who else has one and how does it work for you ?

    I have one on a Ti4200 running stock speed. It works fine. Even playing
    MOHAA flat out for hours I had no problems with any visual artifacts or
    other signs of stress.
    The heatpipe seems to work fine, at least the second heatsink also gets hot
    so it clearly is conducting heat. They never get uncomfortably hot, I can
    rest a hand on either heatsink without pain.
    I'm happy with mine and glad to be rid of that horrible buzzy little fan.

    --
    º~ dªv¡d ~º

    Ive got one of those thermal sensor cables ill plug that in and tape
    it close to the GPU and see how the temps go and overclock it and
    watch :)

    Thanks.

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 17:26:25 GMT, Groove <grooove@FRAGmyrealbox.com>
    wrote:

    >We Live for the One we Die for the One said this...
    >> Who else has one and how does it work for you ?
    >>
    >I have one on a Ti4200 running stock speed. It works fine. Even playing
    >MOHAA flat out for hours I had no problems with any visual artifacts or
    >other signs of stress.
    >The heatpipe seems to work fine, at least the second heatsink also gets hot
    >so it clearly is conducting heat. They never get uncomfortably hot, I can
    >rest a hand on either heatsink without pain.
    >I'm happy with mine and glad to be rid of that horrible buzzy little fan.

Homebuilt Zalman Cooling Systems