Wrong hard drive size

Hello,

My 60GB hard drive is showing up at post and bios as a 60MB hard drive. It
had been working with no problems. In windows it shows the drive as being
60GB, but still treats the drive with only 60MB

It is a maxtor drive so I used the diagnostic programs and they showed no
problems with the drive.

My 80GB hard drive works just fine.

Any thoughts to why this is occuring?

Thanks

My PC acts similarly, I can set the size of my maxtor 80 Gb drive to any
size in bios, but windows still sees it as a 80 Gb. Try altering the size in
bios, it won't make any difference.