Overheating CPU Athlon 133 at 80 degrees?

Thanks for the advice guys - I left it running for a good four hours
last night and it wouldn't crash ;) but it did reach 90C according to
MBM5.

I'm going to follow your advice today and see what the results are
this evening.

Thanks so much!

Jeff.

mods@scrumv.com (mods) said:

> Thanks for the advice guys - I left it running for a good four hours
> last night and it wouldn't crash ;) but it did reach 90C according to
> MBM5.

90c is on the verge of causing damage to your CPU, don't do that again
until you have it fixed.
--
Mac Cool