Best agp 2x 3.3volt for Athlon K7 1ghz

My motherboard is an IBM anigma s30 which is limited to agp 2x
3.3volts. What's the best agp 2x 3.3volt graphics card you can pair up
with an athlon k7 1ghz ? You've seen a "why bother?" post like this
before, and I'm sorry to bother you folks with another, but my
processor is different so I'd like to see if my answer is any
different. Thanks for any info you may have. :)

"BPrince6" <BPrince6@mailcity.com> wrote in message
> My motherboard is an IBM anigma s30 which is limited to agp 2x
> 3.3volts. What's the best agp 2x 3.3volt graphics card you can pair up
> with an athlon k7 1ghz ? You've seen a "why bother?" post like this
> before, and I'm sorry to bother you folks with another, but my
> processor is different so I'd like to see if my answer is any
> different. Thanks for any info you may have. :)
an old Matrox Millenium G400 model will suit fine (older were 3.3V, later
were switching 3.3V/1.5V)