Pocket PC voice recording export to media file

August 11, 2004 12:40:45 PM

Hello,

I have recorded with pocket PC CE which files it in notes.
When synching with my PC the recording ends up in Outlook as a note and
plays well on my PC.
I can forward the note to other people but they can not access the recording
What ways exist for me to save the recording into a wave or other file which
can be played on media player or other media software.
thank you
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 6:40:39 PM

>> recording embedded in Notes file <<

Take a look at the dissertation at http://BevHoward.com/bhhpj.htm#Record

Dealing with existing recordings will be a pain, but if, in the future,
you set Notes to "stay in program" the recordings will exist as wav
files on the ppc which can be mailed as attachments.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 6:40:40 PM

I have an iPaq 2215. I read that I could map Voice Recorder to one of the
hard buttons. When I go to settings -> buttons, Voice Recorder is not one
of the app's listed.

Any help would be appreciated.
TIA

--