Does anyone know of a user Group for Modders?
I am looking for one to share computer mod ideas.

Thanks
It's a Mod, Mod, Mod, Mod World...
Don

"Don_" <nospamxyz@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a user Group for Modders?
> I am looking for one to share computer mod ideas.
>
> Thanks
> It's a Mod, Mod, Mod, Mod World...
> Don

This is a good one. Any mod would pretty much be (by definition) a
homebuilt setup. But then there's alt.comp.hardware.overclocking also

Try www.twistedmods.com

--
"Duct tape is a lot like the Force. It has a Dark side, a Light side, and it
holds all the pieces of the Universe together"

Don_ wrote:
> Does anyone know of a user Group for Modders?
> I am looking for one to share computer mod ideas.
>
> Thanks
> It's a Mod, Mod, Mod, Mod World...
> Don

it's pretty dead, but alt.com.case-mods is one. A lot of modders use web
forums.

--
remove the underscores to unmung the email address...

http://www.hardforum.com/

--
Mac Cool