replacement for Epson C82?

I had an Epson Stylus C82, which worked fine for letters and
envelopes.
But alas it's gone to inkjet heaven.

Would anyone be able to recommend a reliable replacement with
cartridges that last and don't cost the earth to replace.

Thanks

Find a C84 or buy the new C86. I am sure you can find some deals for the
C84.

"Jonathan Culver" <lordculver@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I had an Epson Stylus C82, which worked fine for letters and
> envelopes.
> But alas it's gone to inkjet heaven.
>
> Would anyone be able to recommend a reliable replacement with
> cartridges that last and don't cost the earth to replace.
>
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS