Building a PC? Try this site.

If u are building a PC i guarentee this site has the best offers. I
used them to build 3 of my PC's so far and never had problems. This
shouldn't be considered spam...just tryin to help ppl out.

Direct</a>

robert@prizopst.com (Robert Propst) said:

> If u are building a PC i guarentee this site has the best offers. I
> used them to build 3 of my PC's so far and never had problems. This
> shouldn't be considered spam...just tryin to help ppl out.
> http://www.tigerdirect.com/

A lot of folks have warned to be wary of them but their resellerrating
isn't too bad. There is a tiger direct retail store near me and their
prices are very good. I haven't bought anything from them yet, but I
probably will at some point.
--
Mac Cool

I built my first PC from them and it went great. Got to me and i
accidentally bent a pin on the Proc i bought, called and told'em what
happened, they replaced it, no hassle. Everything has worked great.
Customer service was great.