Explorer pane: How to print data from screen

Hi! I would like to print details of files on my cd from my explorer view.
(right click - open, explorer, find).but cannot do so.

I am using win.98se.

Thank-you,
Alvin

Alvin.G wrote:

> Hi! I would like to print details of files on my cd from my explorer view.
> (right click - open, explorer, find).but cannot do so.
>
> I am using win.98se.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jdd/expprint.htm

Or, if you're familiar with the command prompt:

cd /windows (or wherever)
dir >dirlist.txt (list directory to file dirlist.txt)
start dirlist.txt (load it in notepad or whatever)

HTH.

If it's not too long, you can do a print screen and then edit out the
extrainious data with an image editor.

steveh

"Alvin.G" <AlvinG@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi! I would like to print details of files on my cd from my explorer view.
> (right click - open, explorer, find).but cannot do so.
>
> I am using win.98se.
>
> Thank-you,
> Alvin

Hi,
Have a Google for a proggie called 'where is it?'. I use it for cataloging
my cds.

SteveH

louise

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2003

In article <ee2cc05g6lkfkb1j5324rl0eha2s0347uk@4ax.com>,
Walker@REMOVETHIS.com says...
> The following is a webpage that has a trial period for an
> excellent screen capture program.
>
> http://techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp
> Walker1940

Also take a look at Clipmate at www.thornsoft.com.

It is my most treasured utility. It allows for a large clip-board,
different folders for temporary and permanent items you want to keep on
the clipboard and many other wonderful little touches.

It also has a screen capture capacity where you can either capture the
entire screen or you can draw around the area you want to capture and it
will capture only that.

I believe there is a trial version available.

The icing on the cake is that the developer is very available by email
and has always been helpful and responsive to whatever difficulties I've
encountered over the 5 or so years I've been using the program.

Louise