Slot A Athlon Motherboard Wanted!

Has Anyone out there got a motherboard sutable for a 700 slot A athlon
Gigabyte GA-7IXe for instance, Cash waiting.

Southpaw.
2 answers Last reply
More about slot athlon motherboard wanted

    On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 13:03:55 +0000, southpaw wrote:

    > Has Anyone out there got a motherboard sutable for a 700 slot A athlon
    > Gigabyte GA-7IXe for instance, Cash waiting.

    Then go to ebay. There's many there.

    I have a PC Chips M800LMR. Works! What more can one say about Slot A's!
    You can email me at Cari at domain below.
    www.coribright.com

    "southpaw" <eddie1666@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Has Anyone out there got a motherboard sutable for a 700 slot A athlon
    > Gigabyte GA-7IXe for instance, Cash waiting.
    >
    > Southpaw.

Homebuilt Hardware Motherboards Systems