Attn Kevin Steele, contest question

Sorry to confuse things, but if one of your contests involves a weekly
drawing for some item, do we enter each week or does our 1 entry put us in
each weeks drawing? Sorry if I missed this on your site.

--
FSogol

FSogol thought about it a bit, then said...
> Sorry to confuse things, but if one of your contests involves a weekly
> drawing for some item, do we enter each week or does our 1 entry put us in
> each weeks drawing? Sorry if I missed this on your site.

Good question - I'm keeping the entry pool alive for each set of
giveaways throughout the whole contest, so you only have to enter once.
I'll keep picking from the same entries each week/month for the winners.

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

Kevin Steele <net-replyDEL@DELadelphia.net>after crossing the finish
line at the Special Olympics proudly proclaimed:

> FSogol thought about it a bit, then said...
>> Sorry to confuse things, but if one of your contests involves a
>> weekly drawing for some item, do we enter each week or does our 1
>> entry put us in each weeks drawing? Sorry if I missed this on your
>> site.
>
> Good question - I'm keeping the entry pool alive for each set of
> giveaways throughout the whole contest, so you only have to enter
> once. I'll keep picking from the same entries each week/month for the
> winners.

Cool. Great contests btw.

--
FSogol

FSogol thought about it a bit, then said...
> Kevin Steele <net-replyDEL@DELadelphia.net>after crossing the finish
> line at the Special Olympics proudly proclaimed:
>
> > FSogol thought about it a bit, then said...
> >> Sorry to confuse things, but if one of your contests involves a
> >> weekly drawing for some item, do we enter each week or does our 1
> >> entry put us in each weeks drawing? Sorry if I missed this on your
> >> site.
> >
> > Good question - I'm keeping the entry pool alive for each set of
> > giveaways throughout the whole contest, so you only have to enter
> > once. I'll keep picking from the same entries each week/month for the
> > winners.
>
> Cool. Great contests btw.

Thanks - it's turning out to be a much bigger giveaway than I'd hoped,
and I've still got a few more prizes in the pipeline!

--

Kevin Steele wrote:
> FSogol thought about it a bit, then said...
>
>>Sorry to confuse things, but if one of your contests involves a weekly
>>drawing for some item, do we enter each week or does our 1 entry put us in
>>each weeks drawing? Sorry if I missed this on your site.
>

> Good question - I'm keeping the entry pool alive for each set of
> giveaways throughout the whole contest, so you only have to enter once.
> I'll keep picking from the same entries each week/month for the winners.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is there one pool for /all/
contests, or just one /per/ contest?

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

batino@photodysphoriac.int
subofficer@laureate.petkina.sk
plaintive@electromotor.microjouleo.gov
keraunion@zippyd.zm
enneapetalous@prophethoodm.ec

Deadly_Dad thought about it a bit, then said...
> Kevin Steele wrote:
> > FSogol thought about it a bit, then said...
> >
> >>Sorry to confuse things, but if one of your contests involves a weekly
> >>drawing for some item, do we enter each week or does our 1 entry put us in
> >>each weeks drawing? Sorry if I missed this on your site.
> >

> > Good question - I'm keeping the entry pool alive for each set of
> > giveaways throughout the whole contest, so you only have to enter once.
> > I'll keep picking from the same entries each week/month for the winners.
> >

> Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is there one pool for /all/
> contests, or just one /per/ contest?

There is a separate entry pool for each contest, but I'll be picking
from the same pool if there are multiple items to give away in a
contest. For example, I'll be picking 5 winners from the X-Arcade
trackball giveaway pool, and 50 winners from the X-Arcade Midway Games
CD pool.

I don't know if that's made it any clearer, but I hope so. ;-)

--

Kevin Steele wrote:
> Deadly_Dad thought about it a bit, then said...
>
>>Kevin Steele wrote:
>>
>>>FSogol thought about it a bit, then said...

>>>Good question - I'm keeping the entry pool alive for each set of
>>>giveaways throughout the whole contest, so you only have to enter once.
>>>I'll keep picking from the same entries each week/month for the winners.
>>>

>>Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is there one pool for /all/
>>contests, or just one /per/ contest?
>

> There is a separate entry pool for each contest, but I'll be picking
> from the same pool if there are multiple items to give away in a
> contest. For example, I'll be picking 5 winners from the X-Arcade
> trackball giveaway pool, and 50 winners from the X-Arcade Midway Games
> CD pool.
>
> I don't know if that's made it any clearer, but I hope so. ;-)

Clear enough. I just wanted to know how many times I need to enter to
cover all the contests.

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad