Antec 635BII Case with Intel D865PERLL

Im using an Intel D865PERLL MoBo inside an Antec SX635BII case..

Intel has a pinout diagram of the Front Panel Header, which shows adjacent
Pins 2 and 4 to be connected to the Power LED. However, Antec provides a
3-pin connector for the Power LED(the middle contact is not used). I noticed
that Intel has another male connector on the board labeled "Power LED" in
the printed manual (it's not shown on the door sticker). This is located
next to the 10 pin header connection. Can I assume that I can plug the Power
LED there instead? (It's also a 3-contact connector-with middle unused).

Next question: Intel shows (in the instruction manual) that the reset switch
uses Pins 5 (Ground),7 ("FP_Reset"),and 9(+5volts) on the 10 pin header
connection. However , Antec provides only a 2-pin connector for the reset
switch. Could there be another place to plug this in on the board?

10 pin connector :

10 9
8 7
6 5
4 3
2 1

Highspeed

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

As for the power LED yes plug it into the three pin header next to the 10
pin header. As for the reset, I have seen nothing other than a 2 pin
reset!!