Mini-itx comparison chart?

Tim

Hi

I am tihnking about building a little mini-itx puppy but I have a hard time
finding my way around wich one to buy. They are all similarly priced (except
VIA EPIA-V mini-ITX C3-533MHz that is dirt cheap) but have different
features and speed. Does anyone know where I can find a good chart with all
the via mini-itx mobos in a comarative way?

The computer in question will do a little bit of movieshowing as well as a
little bit of server tasks, nothing big but I would like to see my otions a
little bit more cleare before I decide.

Thanks

Tim

Geo

Some good links here: http://www.viaarena.com/

--
Look at the world today. Is there anything more pitiful? What madness there
is. What blindness. What unintelligent leadership. A scurrying mass of

Tim

"geo" <no@no.com> wrote in message
> "Tim" <it2gati@ituniv.se> wrote in message
> > VIA EPIA-V mini-ITX C3-533MHz that is dirt cheap) but have different
> > features and speed. Does anyone know where I can find a good chart with
> all
> > the via mini-itx mobos in a comarative way?
>
> Some good links here: http://www.viaarena.com/

Thanks, it was a good link that I hadn't seen before. It had a lot of info
there but unfortunatley I couldn't find a chart but I'll try to post the
same question at the forum on viaarena.

Tim