Any decent 17" or 19" LCD Monitors under/around $400?

My budget is around $400. I need suggestion on Manufacturer & Model #.
Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about decent monitors under around

    > My budget is around $400. I need suggestion on Manufacturer & Model #.
    > Thanks

    LCD technology seems to be pretty standard across manufacturers, even the
    cheap ones are pretty good. Try newegg.com and check out their 17" lineup
    (you won't see any 19" for that price). They range from about $380 on up,
    and there's only a small increase in contrast ratio among the $480++ models.
    They pretty much all have the same dot pitch and native resolution.

    >> My budget is around $400. I need suggestion on Manufacturer & Model #.
    >> Thanks

    Don't quote me on this..... but i "think" the NEC
    models in that price range have a faster response
    time....whihc might be worth having

    In article <p063d0harsk94ci3f5tcg85bh7plod9463@4ax.com>,
    This.Is.A.Fake.address@hotmail.com says...
    > My budget is around $400. I need suggestion on Manufacturer & Model #.
    > Thanks

    www.bizrate.com - they have a good search interface for
    narrowing down the options. When I looked earlier in
    the week, there are around 70 17" LCD 1280x1024 monitors
    in that price range.

    www.pricescan.com - is another source, but you can only
    search by screen size in inches, not display resolution
    (unless they changed that)

Homebuilt Hardware LCD Monitors Systems