I have a Acer labtop, the recording sound is pretty bad quality for both
internal microphone or external headset.

Do you know how to fix it? Or do you know any where can do cheap repair?

Thanks.

Xuchuan

jad

recording MCI
recording headset?
if you are not using the 'proper' Mic and overdriving the input this
could result in poor playback quality.

"Xuchuan Liu" <lxuchuan@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message
> I have a Acer labtop, the recording sound is pretty bad quality for
both
> internal microphone or external headset.
>
> Do you know how to fix it? Or do you know any where can do cheap
repair?

> Thanks.
>
> Xuchuan

jad

Mic* not MCI stupid spellchecker

In article <cav5qb$q53$1@zcars0v6.ca.nortel.com>,
Xuchuan Liu <lxuchuan@nortelnetworks.com> wrote:
>I have a Acer labtop, the recording sound is pretty bad quality for both
>internal microphone or external headset.
>
>Do you know how to fix it? Or do you know any where can do cheap repair?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Xuchuan

I _think_ there are PCMCIA sound cards.
--
Al Dykes
-----------

"Xuchuan Liu" <lxuchuan@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message
> I have a Acer labtop, the recording sound is pretty bad quality for both
> internal microphone or external headset.
>
> Do you know how to fix it? Or do you know any where can do cheap repair?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Xuchuan

Buy an external soundcard, for example the Extigy or MP3+.

I have an acer laptop (1315LC) and the sound quality is 'average' for AC97.
How old is yours?

hamman